Friday 24 October 2008

Oh I do like to be ...

Cheers to Sera, the band manager, who got me down to Brighton to photograph a very cool bunch of guys, who are making their way in the musical world. The recording studio was one of these places that used to be a huge industrial building and has now turned arty, with loads of creative people - umm - hard at work. Seems a bit like heaven to me.




After the shoot I went to the beach, nearly got blown away, was surprised how closed everything was (guess is it winter time now), got my lens filter covered in sea salt and when asking at a cafe for a cloth to clean it with, I found out the barman was into photography, and there started an hour of indepth conversation on, wait for it ... white balance.


... beside the sea!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home