Monday 20 October 2008

Great, great people

"After all of 30 seconds of discussion, we have agreed that we'd love you to photograph our wedding on 18th October. Booking form in the post."
Months later, I admit to still having their text saved on my phone and having no plans to delete it soon. When I met Denise and Neil we just, as they put it, clicked!

After the wedding they seemed more concerned that I'd had fun at their wedding than finding out when they would see their photos ... it warms your heart when you meet genuine people like the two of them!
Today whilst post-processing their photos, I thoroughly enjoying taking regular intervals to read Neil's poetry.... awesome, awesome, awesome.

See you both when you're back from honeymoon!





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home