Friday 12 September 2008

Time to blog

I am a wedding junkie, and a wedding cake addict! A priviledged one too. This afternoon I was going to drop a disc of images through the couple's postbox, but they were both home and recovering from their honeymoon. One cup of tea and a good chat later, I was reminded once again of why I'm loving my job ... no, occupation ... na, passion! Thanks Pete and Alison! Recently I photographed their wedding at the gorgeous (and then sun-bathed) Aldermaston Manor.






This afternoon I received an email with an attachment, being a copy of my air-ticket to photograph a wedding in Sweden in December ... wooohooo!

Yesterday, a big thanks to Mark Cleghorn who shared some wonderfully useful tips on wedding photography with me, I can't wait to use them at tomorrow's wedding! Also thanks to the porter at the hotel, he winked at me and gave me free parking on what would have been a £12 charge! And yet another big thank you!!! to Gemma and Tony, it was super to arrive home and open up a bottle of wine! Cheers :)

Thanks for reading my first blogpost. You should join in on the fun!!!! Let me take your photo ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home